PC World UK is well known for it's quality Electronics products and extensive range of affordable computing systems and PC World printer products:
- PC World store has one of the best selections of electrical goods and computer products of any UK Electronics store
- The PC World Online Store has an outstanding collection of unique Electronics products - and the best prices!
- At PC World, as with any PC World store, you'll find a strong commitment to great prices throughout
- The PC World Direct team has an equally strong commitment to making your shopping experience fun - and also very affordable!
- At PC World Website, as with any PC World transaction, you'll find well-trained staff committed to quality service
The enviable reputation of PC World UK
has been established over many years, and is built upon the well-founded principles of respecting one's customers and offering value for money. PC World UK brand-name is recognised throughout Great Britain, and also far beyond. When you buy from PC World Website
you wont be disappointed!
About PC World:
Pcworld.co.uk complements the PC World high street presence, building upon the PC World commitment to meet all of their customers' computing needs. PC World Online offer a vast range of competitively priced products from thousands of carefully selected lines. PC World aim to deliver a fast, no fuss and secure online shopping experience every time you visit the PC World website - www.pcworld.co.uk
. PC World's high street presence combined with a fine reputation for excellent customer service makes the PC World website a very popular choice for home and business PC users alike.
operates hundreds of UK stores in major towns and cities throughout the UK. These PC World UK
Superstores serve retail, corporate, government and education customers and include technical service departments. PC World's
inventory includes all major brands of computers and information products including Apple, Compaq, Epson, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lotus, Microsoft, Toshiba and more. PC World
also carries more than 2,000 software titles.