Aside from a really good service, and great prices, there are many other reasons that customers choose RAC Motor Insurance
, and often switching from other leading Car Insurance companies in the process.
Here are just a few reasons to choose RAC comprehensive car insurance cover:
* Courtesy car as standard (subject to availability)
* Free motor legal protection cover. Customers with RAC comprehensive car insurance can benefit from up to £100k to cover your legal expenses for non-fault accidents.
* Approved claims repairs guaranteed for three years
Note: There are some limitations and exclusions which apply with regards to the above, so please read the insurance policy documents for full details.
So, what are you waiting for? Get an online quote now
to see if you could save money by becoming an RAC Car Insurance member. Getting a free quote entails no obligation at all, and you could end up saving a small fortune!
Whether you choose comprehensive RAC Car Insurance or RAC Car Insurance Plus, which offers even more value, or just basic Third Party, Fire and Theft Car Insurance, when your insurance is with RAC Motor Insurance you can be certain that you're getting great value for money.
Third Party, Fire and Theft Car Insurance from RAC offers excellent value basic car insurance with optional policy add-ons.
* Insurance cover for damage to other people's cars and property
* Vehicle repairs covered if your car is damaged by fire or theft
* Emergency medical treatment covered after a car accident
* Third party only cover when driving your car in the European Union
* 3-year guarantee on repairs by the RAC-approved network, or you can choose your own repair shop
As you can see, Third Party, Fire and Theft, even though it's less comprehensive than other RAC insurance plans, still offers excellent value for money and lots of useful options; other insurance add-ons are also possible with Third Party, Fire and Theft policies.
RAC Car Insurance
is award-winning Car Insurance from a name you can trust, with a decades-long pedigree that few companies can even come close to.
The RAC is committed to finding customers the best-possible deal on their Car Insurance, and searches a panel of approved vehicle insurers to give customers the best price it can. It's no surprise, then, that (as of August 2013) over half of RAC Car Insurance customers paid less than £176 for their Car Insurance.
With such great insurance products, it's also no wonder that RAC were named "Best Online Motor Insurance Provider" at the 2013 Your Money
awards for the second consecutive year.